Sunday 1 July 2012

2.5 Sleeps to Go

All my bags have been packed at least once and weighed. Why is it that every time I weigh them I get a slightly different result - and why on earth do I think leaving them standing for 2 days will reduce the weight?

Had a great weekend of treats as I decided to celebrate my birthday seeing as Husband wasn't here to come up with a treat for me.  Made me realise what an excellent group of friends I've got. Have definitely over-eaten though. Lots of hugs of farewell over the weekend too - its not like going to Spain for a fourtnight!

So - 2 more days left at work, 2 more evenings to think of things to frret about, and only 2 full nights sleep left. Am very excited about seeing our Ugandan friends again - and rather looking forward to seeing the old man after a month apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment